NOM Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
NOM FDI operates as a sort of marketing & sales organization for the Northern Netherlands. We pay visits to many entrepreneurs and companies in the region every year. During these visits, we discuss their success factors, their role in the supply chain, their vision of the future and the obstacles they face. We use this information to come up with propositions for the important sectors with the aim of enticing foreign companies to establish in the Northern Netherlands. It is here that they will find the conditions they need to achieve their ambitions.
We can assist you with all aspects involved in setting up your business in the Northern Netherlands:
- Site selection
- Easy access to extensive network
- Introduction to potential business partners
- Assistance with licensing and permits
- Advice on tax rulings & finance
- Labor solutions
- Independent partner
In the years 2012-2016 NOM assisted in 47 investment projects in the Northern Netherlands, which accounted for 1796 new jobs and more than €1.2 billion euros in new investments.
Other NOM departments
- Invests in companies that are likely to succeed in the Northern Netherlands
- Not a bank, but a supplementary risk-bearer
- Relationship based on a profitable enterprise
- Is financially involved for a limited period of time (4 – 6 years)
- NOM aims to build long-term business relationships
- Quick profit is not our goal, but an active participation with an approach specific to your company
- Revolving Fund $ 90 million
- Invested in more than 100 companies
NOM Business Development
- Plays an active role in ambitious and innovative projects and projects which enhance the competitive strength of regional businesses.
- Utilizes our extensive network, knowledge and expertise and bring parties together to research ideas and convert them into innovative products.
- Participated in 90 innovative projects in which 350 companies were involved.
- Represented an investment of 90 million Euros.