Do you want to build a profitable business case focused on optimal resource utilization?
Is your company active in the agri-food sector and do you see opportunities to reduce waste, get more value from raw materials through new applications or by using raw materials more efficiently? With the Business Innovation Program Food we help you to get a sharp focus on how to translate your idea or development into a concrete new business case for your company.
The Business Innovation Program Food is designed for both start-ups and companies looking to develop a new or complementary business model. Participation is open to companies in agriculture, horticulture and food processing as well as technology companies and logistics service providers.
What to expect from us
- They help you focus to translate your idea into a concrete new business case and roadmap (100-day plan).
- In 10 modules, we train you to work on the dimensions of customer, product, business model, team and money at the right time and in the right way.
- Each week there is a plenary session. In it you will receive theory on one of the dimensions and feedback from the facilitators and other participants.
- You will be given practical assignments to prepare and complete each module.
- In addition, there is room for one-on-one mentoring from business development of your ROM.
- After completing the program, you will be ready to pilot or market your new business case.
- We will connect you with the right business partners during the program to make your new business case a reality.
- You follow the program together with other companies in the agri-food sector. You learn from each other and from each other's mistakes.
- Similar ROM development programs are rated an average of 8.3 by more than 120 participants.
What we expect from you
- Commitment to developing a new business case focused on more optimal use of raw materials.
- Willingness to work with appropriate business partners.
- Attendance at the sessions and time to develop the business case (0.5FTE during the program).
- The program is designed for entrepreneurs operating in the agri-food sector.
- The program starts on Jan. 27, 2021, end date is in April/May 2021.
- Participation in the program is free of charge, but much is expected of you.
- We require commitment and a minimum of 0.5FTE per participating company during the period of the program.
- Meetings are held each week on Wednesday mornings.
Building Business Innovation Program Food
This program fits within the nationwide Food Value initiative of the joint Regional Development Companies (ROMs): LIOF, NOM, Innovation Quarter, Horizon, Oost NL and BOM in collaboration with the Foundation Together Against Food Waste.