Will venture capital fund CapitalT help your company move forward? CapitalT is looking for Northern technology companies that want to change the way the world lives, learns, works and communicates.
On May 11, CapitalT is organizing a Founders Lunch together with the Investment Fund Groningen (IFG) and the NOM. CapitalT operates throughout the Netherlands, but has a special focus on Groningen and the surrounding area due to the IFG's investment.
CapitalT is a fund which invests in early stage ((pre)seed) companies whose business focuses on artificial intelligence (AI) and/or the use of (big) data. CapitalT focuses on the following sectors:
- Climate Tech: reducing production and usage costs
- Education: facilitating (doing) learning
- Future of Work: automation and robotization, but also digitalization way of working
- Digital Health: digital solutions in healthcare
- The New Social: platforms that combat negative aspects of online, such as loneliness
For this lunch we invite entrepreneurs who fit this profile and would like to get to know the investors but also the other entrepreneurs among themselves. Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Then sign up for this Founders Lunch!
Program & location
The program is as follows:
- 11:00 - 11:15 a.m. Walk-in and opening
- 11:15 - 12:30 roundtable discussions with investors and entrepreneurs
- 12:30 p.m. lunch
The Founders Lunch will take place at the Space Werkcafe, Blauwborgje 31 in Groningen.
The Founders Lunch is free, but has a maximum number of participants of 25. You can sign up by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do so along with a brief introduction of yourself and your company.