Digitalization and Smart Industry offer many opportunities for industry. "What can you do with it and how do you get started? These questions are the focus of the free interactive Introduction Workshops that the Smart Industry Hub North (SIH-North) offers monthly to organizations in the North of the Netherlands. There are 8 places available per workshop. So sign up quickly.
- Nine areas of transformation are used to explain what Smart Industry means.
- We play the Smart Factory Game to get a better sense of that.
- Through a mini Assessment, outlines are established; how "smart" is your company is and where do your ambitions lie?
- We discuss experiences of fellow companies with digitization and Smart Industry.
- And finally, we explain what the Smart Industry Hub North can do for your organization.
The first workshop is scheduled for Friday, March 5, 2021 from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m., on the agenda.
The next workshops will be held on Thursday, April 1, Friday, May 7, Friday, June 4 and Friday, July 2.
Good to know
These workshops provide an initial orientation to Smart Industry and digitization. All topics will be covered, but in outline form. Master classes will start later this year in which smart industry themes will be further elaborated.
The introductory workshops will be conducted by Anno Cazemier (Langhout and Cazemier consultancy) and Hans Praat (NOM).