Whether you need to bridge a difficult period, start, grow or innovate, NOM is ready for entrepreneurs who lack the financial resources for a flying start or to take the next step. We will gladly sit down with you to realize your plans.
Our vision is to make Enterprises grow, and we stand beside you on this growth path. Through funding, but also by sharing our network or offering programs that allow you to achieve that growth.
When do you qualify for a Corona Recovery Loan?
To qualify for a Corona Recovery Loan, the following criteria apply:
- Your business is a legal entity.
- Your company is innovative*
- Your company is located in one of the 3 northern provinces; Drenthe, Friesland, Groningen.
- You have an enterprise with a viable business case and commercial potential (not pure loss funding).
- Your company is active in one of the following sectors: AgriFood, Water Technology, HTSM, LifeScience and Health, (Green) Chemistry, Energy, IT.*
- Your company must operate within at least one of the following themes: More Sustainable, Healthier or Smarter.*
- Your company has a liquidity problem demonstrably due to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Your company has funding needs in the form of working capital and investments for the purpose of business recovery.
* These criteria do not apply to companies that have received a Corona Bridging Loan (COL).
How do you apply for a Corona Recovery Loan?
You can easily apply for a Corona Recovery Loan online.
- Complete the digital application form.
- Upon receipt, we will review your application. We may contact you by mail or phone for additional information.
- If this initial assessment is positive, we will schedule an introductory meeting with one of our loan specialists. They will take a closer look at your plans.
- A final decision on the provision of funding is then made by the relevant NOM sector team.
- Contracts are signed and money is deposited.
- We aim to provide clarity on granting your application within four weeks.