Will your innovation take the next step in 2023 with a test during Eurosonic Noorderslag?
Innofest is for entrepreneurs who want to make an impact. Entrepreneurs who work on today's and tomorrow's challenges with innovative solutions.
Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. That's why Innofest believes so strongly in the importance of testing. Nine out of ten innovations fail because a prototype has not been sufficiently tested before it goes to market. This costs entrepreneurs a lot of time, money and energy. We help entrepreneurs test their prototypes as early as possible.
From January 18-21, 2023, new test spots are available at Europe's biggest showcase festival: Eurosonic Noorderslag (ESNS). Do you want to get off to a flying start in 2023? Then sign up through this link, you can do so until October 24.
Want to know more? Then email email@example.com.
Conditions to participate
To be considered for a test at ESNS, you must meet a number of conditions. Based on these criteria, a jury makes the final selection:
- Your prototype is innovative.
- Testing at a living lab adds value to your product or service.
- The innovation (now or in the future) has a business case.
- You are available during the four Innolessons.
- Your innovation comes from the Northern Netherlands.
The focus of ESNS
ESNS is focusing the upcoming edition on the themes of sustainability and social inclusion. Entrepreneurs who fit into these themes therefore have a greater chance of getting a test spot at the festival.
The Innofest methodology works
To test well is to dare to fail. Because every entrepreneur struggles with their own issues, Innofest's innovation experts use different testing methods to achieve optimal results during festivals. From a stress test to an A/B test: download the whitepaper to get a taste of our methodology and see what your test could look like.
In this white paper you will learn:
- What the innovation process looks like and what challenges you face along the way
- What opportunities there are to fund this early stage of your idea/product
- In what ways NOM as an investor can help you
Please note that this whitepaper is only available in Dutch at the moment. We are in the process of translating this whitepaper.