With the Business Innovation Program Food, build a new business case focused on higher-value use of (green) raw materials and reducing waste.
After two successful programs, we will launch the third edition of the Business Innovation Program Food on September 8, 2021. Thinking about joining? Find out during the introductory workshop on July 7, 2021 whether the program adds value to your business. In this workshop: we will tell you more about the structure of the program; Share experiences of participants of previous editions of this program; Make the first step to build a business case from your idea.
The workshop will take place on Wednesday, July 7, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. via Microsoft Teams. Sign up with Annemarie van Vilsteren
Do you want to build a profitable business case focused on optimal use of raw materials and reducing food waste? Is your company active in the agri-food sector and do you see opportunities to extract more value from raw materials through new applications or more efficient use? With the Business Innovation Program we help you to get a clear picture of which ideas are promising and how to translate them into concrete new business models for your company.
The Business Innovation Program Food is intended for entrepreneurs in the agri-food sector who want or need to develop a new business model and want to take concrete steps to get the business case realized. Participation is open to companies in agriculture, horticulture and food processing as well as technology companies and logistics service providers.
What can you expect from us?
- We help you focus to translate your idea into a concrete new business model.
- In 10 modules, we'll train you to work on the dimensions of customer, product, business model, team, alliance building and impact at the right time and in the right way....
- Every week a plenary session takes place, alternately online or at a central location in the Netherlands. In it you will receive theory on one of the dimensions and feedback from the facilitators and other participants.
- You will be given practical assignments to prepare and complete each module.
- Furthermore, there is one-on-one guidance from business development
- Upon completion of the program, you will have taken steps toward piloting or marketing your new business case.
- We will connect you with the right business partners during the program to make your new business case a reality.
- You follow the program together with other companies in the agri-food sector. You learn from each other and from each other's mistakes.
What we expect from you?
- Commitment to developing a new business case focused on more optimal use of raw materials/counteracting food waste.
- Willingness to work with appropriate business partners.
- Attendance at the sessions and time to develop the business case (0.5 FTE during the program).
- The program is designed for entrepreneurs operating in the agri-food sector.
- The program begins Sept. 8, 2021, and ends in mid-November 2021.
- Participation in the program is free of charge, but much is expected of you.
- We require commitment and a minimum of 0.5 FTE per participating company during the period of the program
- Meetings are held weekly.
This program is part of the nationwide Food Value initiative of the joint Regional Development Companies (ROMs): LIOF, NOM, Innovation Quarter, Horizon, Oost NL, ROM Regio Utrecht, Impuls Zeeland, Ontwikkelingbedrijf NHN and BOM in collaboration with the Foundation Together Against Food Waste, Invest-NL and Rabobank.